What you’ll learn in this video tutorial:
- The tutorial covers adding textures, colors, and lights to personalize a project.
- Built-in textures and custom textures can be added to an object by selecting the paint bucket tool.
- Custom textures can be added by assigning a folder containing JPG or PNG images.
- Texture size can be adjusted using the plus and minus signs in the library.
- The color wheel can be used to alter materials and colors by selecting an item and clicking on the color wheel.
- Lights can be added by going to the Light category and selecting the desired light.
- The light button can be used to turn off exterior lights and turn on interior lights, allowing for the adjustment of brightness and the creation of realistic lighting effects.
- Shadows only work from quality level 2 to 4.